News - Capita Fiduciary Group
- Capita Fiduciary Group is delighted to be an Associate Sponsor at the PERE Summit: Europe 2013 - 15/04/2009
Representatives from Capita will be attending the PERE Summit: Europe 2013 at the London Marriott Grosvenor Square on 4-5 June 2013
- Visit us at the Association of Foreign Banks' Annual International Banking Conference 14 - 15 May 2013 - 03/05/2013
Representatives from Capita Asset Services, Capita Fiduciary Group and Capita International Financial Services will be exhibiting at the Association of Foreign Banks' Annual International Banking Conference being held in London 14 - 15 May 2013
- Capita wins top Health and Safety award from the Luxembourg Government - 05/04/2013
Capita Fiduciary Group in Luxembourg has been recognised by the Duchy of Luxembourg for its achievements in Health, Safety and wellbeing of its staff.
- London Skolars Rugby League 9th annual Capital Challenge - 19/12/2012
Capita Registrars and Capita Fiduciary Group are delighted to sponsor the London Skolars Rugby League 2013
- Capita supports charity bond - 01/08/2012
Thanks to the assistance of Capita Fiduciary Group in Jersey and Capita Registras in the UK, the disability charity Scope is to boost the funding of its activities through a £20m bond programme.
- Capita Fiduciary Group named among Private Client Practitioner Top 25 Trust Companies 2012 - 22/06/2012
Capita Fiduciary Group has been named one of the Private Client Practitioner Top 25 Trust Companies 2012 from a survey of over 100 private client trust companies in the UK and UK offshore.
- A night of success at the Jersey Branch of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators annual dinner - 02/04/2012
It was a successful night for five employees of Capita Fiduciary Group at the annual Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators ("ICSA) Awards dinner.
- 2012 Predictions and expectations - 27/01/2012
Michael Clark, Head of Pension Trusts, looks at the outlook for trustees and sponsors of defined benefit schemes in 2012.
- UK companies putting cost before quality in the management of their pension schemes - 23/01/2012
Despite mounting issues and pressures on UK company pension schemes, many are putting cost before quality in staffing the trustee board of their schemes.
- Capita scores a hat trick at the STEP Jersey student awards - 07/11/2011
Three employees of Capita Fiduciary Group were recognised at the STEP Jersey student awards, held at the Pomme D'Or Hotel on thursday 03 November 2011.
- Michael Clark, Head of Pension Trusts, speaks at the Professional Pensions Show about The Road to Wind Up. - 30/09/2011
The Professional Pensions Show was held at the Excel Centre on Thursday 22 September 2011. It's a major pensions industry conference held over two days with more than 700 delegates from all areas of pensions.
- New survey reveals ever increasing burden of defined benefit schemes - 12/09/2011
A new study of finance directors by Capita Fiduciary Group reveals the growing and wide ranging impact of defined benefit ('DB') pensions schemes on their corporate sponsors.
- Multi-jurisdictional tax planning across The Netherlands and Luxembourg - 10/08/2011
Bruno Beernaerts, Luc Gerondal and Robbert Frassino look at the practical applications of implementing a multi-jurisdictional tax planning strategy in The Netherlands and Luxembourg.
- Capita to acquire trust services business of AIB in Jersey - 04/08/2011
The Capita Group Plc ('Capita'), announced today that it has agreed to acquire AIBJerseytrust Limited ('AIBJT')
- Capita to acquire AIB International Financial Services - 02/08/2011
The Capita Group Plc ('Capita') has agreed to acquire the international financial services business of Allied Irish Bank ('AIBIFS').
- New senior appointment at Capita Fiduciary Group in London - 25/05/2011
Michael Clark has joined Capita Fiduciary Group in London as Head of Pension Trusts.
- Capita to acquire securitised commercial loan business of Barclays Capital - 24/02/2011
The Capita Group Plc (“Capita”), announced today that it has agreed to acquire the securitised commercial loan business of Barclays Capital Mortgage Servicing Limited (“BCMS”), owned by Barclays Capital.
- Capita confirmed as Master Servicer to NAMA - 21/05/2010
The Capita Group Plc ("Capita") has announced that it has won the contract to act as Master Servicer to the National Asset Management Agency ('NAMA'), in Ireland.
- Capita Fiduciary Group listed as one of the Top 25 Trust Companies - 23/04/2010
Capita Fiduciary Group has been listed as one of the top 25 trust companies by a leading industry magazine.
- Capita Fiduciary Group acquires P.A.L. Services in Luxembourg - 23/04/2010
Capita Fiduciary Group has further enhanced its presence in Luxembourg by the acquisition of the businesses of P.A.L. Services.